Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class in a central location in Madrid. Learn tips from your local guide and flavour you creations by the end of the experience paired with sangria.
Make your way to the cooking class premises and after greeting your guide, start your cooking experience in Madrid.
You will have all the necessary equipment and ingredients to learn the art of preparing some of the most delicious and best known tapas in Spain. Learn how to cut and serve Iberian ham and taste up to five different types of this national delicacy. You will use some of these meat cuts to prepare a wonderful pan tumaca, the tapa made of bread, shredded tomatoe and Iberian ham.
You will continue the cooking experience preparing other typical tapas such as garlic and pepper prawns, oyster mushroom toasts, and fried potatoes with brava and oli-oli sauces. As you finish preparing them, you will have the chance to flavour them washed down with a glass of refreshing sangria.
Ask as many questions as you want to your guide and learn how to cook and eat like a local.
Hora de salida: 5pm
Duración: 3 horas (aprox.)
1 pax. 100,00 €
2-9 pax. 70,00 €
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment and ingredients
- Tapas and sangria
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund